If you travel less frequently, or take shorter trips, Confidas Travel Max could be just the ticket. It covers you and your family for those worrying and frustrating incidents that can happen when you go abroad – from medical emergencies to lost luggage, delayed flights and missed connections.
Some confidence boosting advantages of Confidas Travel Max cover:
- Worldwide annual cover for you and your family, whether you’re travelling together or apart
- Personal service to help sort out your needs wherever you are
- Both pleasure and business trips are covered (clerical only)
- Up to £15M cover for emergency, overseas medical expenses
- Winter sports cover is included
- Up to £50,000 personal accident cover
- Emergency assistance to get you the care you need locally
- Emergency transport home arranged on your behalf
- Trips of up to 60 days are covered – and you can take as many journeys as you like during your period of cover up to a total of 120 days.
- Up to £1,000 for accommodation and travel costs if you miss your departure due to breakdown, accident or severe traffic or road closures
- Up to £500 if you lose your passport while abroad, to cover extra travel and accommodation costs while you arrange a replacement
- Your children are also covered for adult supervised school trips
- Up to £500 to cover extra kennel or cattery fees due to a delayed return
- Claims settled fast and with minimum fuss – thanks to dedicated claims managers who handle all the paperwork for you
For full terms, conditions and exclusions, please click here to view the Policy Wording.
Contact your nearest adviser for a quote
For both pleasure and business, Confidas Travel Max could be the ideal solution for you.
We can help you to find your nearest adviser for a fast, efficient quote. And find out how you could save money when you insure your home and contents, travel arrangements, motor vehicles and pets all in one, convenient plan.